Thursday, March 26, 2015

What Makes a Gaming Mouse, a Gaming Mouse?

Chances are that when you use a computer you use a mouse... I mean, I hope you do right? Anyways the mouse is a vary useful and common item. It was used with the first UI computers. But when you game do you use a gaming mouse?
A gaming mouse is vary different that your regular Lenovo or Dell mouse. It has more or special capabilities come different than others. For instance a gaming mouse is heaver or light, it has capability of changing the weight and they "drag" or "resistance" of its sliding movement. As where a standard mouse weighs about 13 ounces, and does not change at all.

What makes your gaming mouse?

This post is based of of the mouse I picked for mouse of the month, and that can be found here.


1 comment:

  1. Get your gaming mouse I have used this and I rate this mouse of the year!

    ReplyDelete