Friday, March 27, 2015

Logitech G-230 Gaming Headset - Review

Review: Logitech G-230 Stereo Gaming HeadSet!
Today I am Reviewing The Logitech G-230 Gaming Headset. This Is The HeadSet I Am Currently Using For Gaming, So I Will Give An Honest Opinion! Let's Get Started!

To begin, I would like to say that I gave this product a 4 out of 5 rating, I gave it this rating because although it is a great headset, it has some drawbacks. The sound quality of the headset is amazing, I have no complaints in that respect. The only foreseeable drawback is that the cord is fabric, and, in gets tangled constantly! It can be fixed easily, but it can be a pain sometimes! Those are my comments on this headset, if you enjoyed this review... leave a +1 and follow the blog for more! Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment